A portrait experience
If you are considering booking a portrait session with me, then you might be wondering what the next steps are, and what you can expect out of this experience. I like taking the guess work out, so here you go! 🙂
- First, make contact with me! Let’s chat about your session. What type of session do you want? What is the perfection location and when you want them done by. When you reach out to me, the more information you can provide the better. If you don’t know, that’s okay too! Together we will create the session that is just right for you, with a package that will fit your needs.
- Next, it’s time to book your session, we’ll choose a date & time that works for both of us. I do require a 50% non-refundable retainer to hold your spot (the remainder is due at the session). I’ll send you an invoice that can be paid directly online. This link will always be available to you if you want to make payments, or find out what your balance is. Once your deposit is paid, your spot has been officially booked!
- Approximately 1-2 weeks prior to your session I’ll reach out to you. A sweet little reminder of our session, the balance due and any helpful tips I may have for you. This is a great time to let me know if you have any questions.
- I like to be playful and make this portrait session a little more fun! The idea is the more fun you are all having, the less nervous you are! I might tease you or the kids, or I might sit down on the ground with the little one and just play for a moment. I want you all to loosen up & enjoy this time…not JUST for the experience but because this is how I am able to create and capture the connection between you! And since I know you will be so eager to see your portraits, I always post a sneak peek within the first 48 hours on facebook (unless you request that I do not).
- Your gallery will be ready within 2 weeks, and you will receive a link to it via email. There is a lot of important information in that email, so make sure to read it.
All there is left to do at this point is ENJOY!!!! 😉